1. There is good access to the performance area (e.g., paved walkway, no stairs, reasonable areas of ingress and egress). An exception requires an inspection and prior approval of the performance area by an Photobooth Solutions LLC(also referred to herein as “SnapShotz”) Representative (also referred to herein as the “Representative”)
2. There is a standard 120-volt electric outlet within ten (10) feet of the desired performance area
3. If the event is held outdoors, there must be a safe location with a level, concrete-like surface for placement of the photo booth; and
4. Client shall be responsible for any damage to the photo booth caused by the Client or any of the Client’s guests. SnapShotz carries Vendor Liability Insurance.
5. Client shall provide a “Vendor Meal” to SnapShotz employee(s) for any events that run beyond 4-Hours duration and/or include a dinner use “idle hour.”
1. Transport and provide an operational photo booth for the duration of the number of hours booked. Client acknowledges the photo booth may require on-site servicing during the event, such as adjustments to loaded paper, re-establishment of a power connection, relocation due to inclement weather or other reasons, adjustment of camera settings. Consequently, the photo booth may only operate at least 80% of the duration of the number of hours booked (80% usage)
2. Provide a qualified, on-site Representative to maintain the photo booth in operating condition and service the photo booth as required
3. Set-up and break-down the photo booth in a timely manner
1. A $350.00 (non-refundable) security deposit is required to reserve an event date. Any remaining balance is due ten days prior to the event date. If ten (10) days are not available prior to the event date, then arrangements for payment must be agreed by both parties. Otherwise, if the balance is not paid ten (10) days prior to the event date, then the entire deposit shall be forfeited and the photo booth reservation canceled.
2. Client and SnapShotz agree that in the event of a mechanical failure, or for any other reason SnapShotz is unable to provide a functioning photo booth pursuant to this agreement, SnapShotz’s maximum liability is the return of payments received. SnapShotz will not be liable under any contract, negligence, strict liability or any other theory for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including without limitation, damages for lost profits or increased expenses) with respect to any claim arising from or related in any way to this Agreement, the subject matter of this Agreement, the services provided under this Agreement, or the property where these services are being performed. If SnapShotz is only able to provide partial services for any reason, then the charges to the Client shall be prorated subject to the 80% usage clause above.
3. This Agreement and additional Terms of Service (TOS) as defined on www.snapshotzphotobooth.com set forth the entire understanding of the Parties. Any amendment, change or modification shall not be effective unless in writing and signed by both Parties hereto. Accordingly, this Agreement and the TOS supersede all prior oral, written and other agreements between the Parties.
4. If arbitration or litigation is commenced to collect any unpaid balance, the Client agrees to pay SnapShotz collection costs at a liquidated amount of 33% of the total account receivable as well as pay all of SnapShotz’s reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in bringing a collection action to recover payment for services provided under the Agreement.
5. This Agreement is made under and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey.
6. If any provision of this Agreement is or becomes invalid under any provision of federal, state or local law, such invalidity shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision, that is, any other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
7. Neither party may assign or transfer this Agreement. Any attempt to assign or transfer this Agreement shall be void.
1. A maximum of 3 proofs will be provided, consisting of the original submission requirements plus 2 revisions.
2. Additional revisions will incur a charge of $25 per revision.
3. SnapShotz reserves the right to refuse design requests of an inappropriate, illicit and/or pornographic nature.
1. A $350.00 (non-refundable) security deposit is required to reserve an event date.
2. If a cancellation request has been submitted, the balance of your account (less the non-refundable deposit) will be returned to you within (10) business days from the cancellation notice.
3. In the event of a refund request for non-service or non-performance below 80% usage (as defined by the TOS) refunds will be prorated based on the number of hours of said non-performance.
a. comply with legal process;
b. enforce the TOS;
c. respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties;
d. respond to claims that contact information (e.g. phone number, street address) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment; and
e. protect the rights, property, or personal safety of SnapShotz, its users or the general public.
1. We collect Personal Information from you, and about you, to provide you with products and information that you request, and to enhance your online experience as it pertains to SnapShotz.
2. We collect Personal Information in the following ways:
a. Passive Collection. We automatically collect information such as your Internet Service Provider, the pages that you visit, your browser type, your computer operating system, the site that you report having been referred from, and time of access. We store this information in a web server log. We use this information to improve your experience on our website and to aid in the diagnosis of internal website problems. We also may collect information through “cookies.” A ‘cookie’ is a small system file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit one of our websites. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser and customize your experience. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
b. Electronic Collection. We may collect Personal Information by asking you to fill out an online contact form, or email a form to us, which asks for your Personal Information such as; your name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, and email address. We also may collect information about your event and third parties that pertain to your event.
3. We Do Not seek information from children. If you are under 18, you should not provide us with any information without the supervision of a parent or guardian.
You agree not to post, email, distribute, or otherwise make available content:
a. that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, false, deceptive, misleading, and/or deceitful;
b. libelous, invasive of anothers privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
c. that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct;
d. that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
e. that violates any applicable federal, state, or local law;
f. that impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures);
g. that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
h. that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
i. that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
j. that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
Additionally, you agree not to:
s. “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
t. collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
u. use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the service – unless expressly permitted by SnapShotz; or
v. attempt to gain unauthorized access to SnapShotz computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the service.
The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of SnapShotz. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate, plagiarize or copy content from the service without the express written consent of SnapShotz and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the service. You may not de-compile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the service.
If content at an event was recorded or captured by a SnapShotz photo booth or kiosk, then you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to SnapShotz an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said content and to prepare derivative works of, re-mix, touch up, edit or otherwise incorporate into other works, said content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses (through multiple tiers) of the content
You understand that Snapshotz may need to make copies, change the format, trans-code or otherwise process content, including on shared or private areas of the service, in order to:
a. store and retrieve the content;
b. make the content available to you and those members of the public to whom you have granted access;
c. conform to connecting networks’ technical requirements; or
d. conform to the limitations and terms of the service.
This section applies only to legally permissible content and only to the extent that use and publishing of the legally permissible content does not breach the law. You understand that sharing content that violates others’ copyrights and other intellectual property rights violates this contract. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant the rights in this section and that the use and publication of the content does not breach any law. We will not pay you for your content. We may refuse to publish your content and may remove your content from the service at any time.
If you believe that your work or your image has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify our Privacy & IP Agent at:
Privacy & IP Agent
18 Sutton Drive
Hamilton, NJ 08690
In order for us to review the alleged infringement, we require that you provide our Privacy & IP Agent with the following notification:
a. Identify the material that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the web site;
b. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
c. A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the intellectual property interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
d. Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
e. Your physical or electronic signature.
SnapShotz will remove the allegedly infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) including opportunities to submit a counter-notice with information that the posting did not infringe or was authorized by the copyright owner.
Our "Top 5 Tips" for choosing the 'Right' Photo Booth company for you:Reputation - Who are they?
The SnapShotz support team have proven track records of excellent customer service from several different industries and bring the highest level of professionalism to every event.